Service Provider Members include publishing industry professionals who offer their services to authors and publishers such as editors, designers, printers, marketing consultants, etc. RENEW your Service Provider Membership here.
All General Membership benefits PLUS:
- Opportunity to showcase your business LIVE at each monthly meeting – FREE Attendance (NEW!) – Coming to CIPA’s monthly meetings puts you in direct contact with other service providers, members and guests. You’ll meet prospective customers and learn more about book publishing from high-caliber speakers.
- Do a presentation at a monthly meeting—Speaking of high-caliber speakers – be one! Are you an authority in your field? If you are interested in giving an information-based presentation, contact the Program Chair with your idea. The goal is not to advertise your specific business, but to educate the members in your specialized field.
- Host a CIPA Webinar—Like our monthly presentations, your webinar should be educational for our members and also give you an opportunity to shine as the expert you are. Contact our Executive Administrator to get the details.
- Volunteer on committees and/or CIPA’s Board—You know it’s true: the more you put in, the more you’ll get out of your membership. Email us here to see where you can volunteer your time and talents. Try it, you’ll like it!
- Submit an article to the CIPA Signature blog—Write an information-filled article in your area of expertise and submit it to the newsletter editor here for inclusion in the CIPA newsletter and blog. Keep it informational, not salesy. Showing your expertise is actually a better way to get the phone to ring!
- Host a meeting roundtable—CIPA roundtables are designed to help anyone with any genre, with any question, simple or complex, for new writers and publishers as well as experienced authors and publishers. Are you an expert in your field? Contact our Program Chair for consideration to host a roundtable.
- Prominently display your marketing material – A designated Associate Service Provider table is set up at each meeting where you can display your flyers, one sheets, business cards, or other marketing materials. That’s nine chances to get your company in front of our members. The more members that see your information, the more business you attract. Think ‘Law of Numbers’!
- Add a free download to the CIPA Store –This could be a free ebook, report, video, checklist, etc that offers useful information about your area of expertise. It should include your contact info so people can get in touch with you.
- Showcase your service – A designated Service Provider Directory is hosted on the CIPA website, not only for our members to see, but for anyone doing a web search. Our analytics show that 50 percent of our web visitors come from search engine results. Get listed, get seen, get business!.
Featured exhibit table (NEW!) during one monthly meeting
Featured listing on the CIPA website/Online Directory (NEW!)