FREE for CIPA members
$25 for nonmembers
Saturday, Feb. 18th @ 9 am – 11 am
Zoom room opens at 8:45 am for informal networking! Bring your coffee and join us!
ZOOM ONLY – be sure to register in advance!
EVERYONE must be registered by Friday, Feb. 17th at 4 pm.
Key takeaways for CIPA members:
- When is the ideal time to create your author website… and why it might be sooner than you think.
- How technology is becoming simpler and more affordable, whether you want to build your first website, or switch your existing site to a new platform.
- Identifying the one clear call to action your website must deliver.
- Trends in website design; how to avoid a site that looks dated.
- How to get the most from a limited website budget.
About Pauline –
I’m an indie author with six books published. My day job is helping authors and writers create attractive, effective websites. I noticed others were often overwhelmed by this task, so I love to dispel some of the myths around how difficult a web project should be. My professional resume includes teaching computing to adults on both sides of the Atlantic, as well as entrepreneurship education and marketing analysis. I’m a board member of your “cousin” organization, BAIPA.
You must be registered by Friday, Feb. 17th at 4 pm to receive the Zoom meeting details.
This is a LIVE presentation that will be recorded. You must register to receive the replay link.
Zoom details will be sent via email on Friday, Feb. 17th at 5 pm and again on Saturday, Feb. 18th at 8 am.