Friday and Saturday, November 18 & 19
Via Zoom – Registration links are below
The 11th Annual Independent Publishers of New England Conference is packed with topics and speakers that will help you tremendously. There are also a few slots left for a pitch to an agent.
This is just a reminder about our Pitch to Agents events during the Annual IPNE Conference. Space is limited so if you’ve been thinking about registering and haven’t done so yet, now is the time to sign up! (If you’ve already registered – thanks so much!)
Pitch an Agent: Susan Nystoriak (FREE Conference Add-on)
Date: 19 Nov 2022 3:00 PM
“Make Better Books & Sell More of Them” is the theme of the 2022 conference, coming to you via Zoom on Friday and Saturday, November 18 and 19. The fee is affordable, and you don’t need to be a publisher, a published author, or even a New Englander to join the virtual crowd.
The Independent Publishers of New England is excited to announce the dates and give some info on this year’s conference. We’ll be having all our events on Zoom starting Friday afternoon, November 18th, and continuing Saturday morning through the evening.
Our experts will present on topics such as:
- Publishing with the help of IngramSpark
- Book promotion including BookTok and book trailers
- Book and cover design
- Building and serving your mailing list
- Using Kickstarter to fund your book
- Book review information by well respected book reviewers
- How to avoid predatory “hybrid” publishers
- Using KDP and following Amazon best practices
- Copyright, public domain, and other legal topics
- And much more!
To Reserve Your Spot:
- First, REGISTER for the conference.
- Space is limited. First come, first served! You will be contacted and assigned a 10-minute spot within the 3:00-4:00 period.
- If you don’t get a slot initially, you’ll be placed on a waiting list and you’ll be able to attend Susan Nystoriak’s conference presentation – so register for the conference now!
- BPA Affiliate Member Registration – $75.00
IBPA affiliate members pay just $75 for 2022 conference access AND a one-year IPNE membership. If you don’t already have it, please request access code via https://ipne.org/contact.
Members Registration 2022 IPNE Conference – $75.00
Members pay $75 for 2022 conference access AND a one-year renewal of their membership.
- Non-Member Registration 2022 IPNE Conference – $100.00
Registration is just $100 for non-members of IPNE, and this includes a ONE-YEAR membership in the organization!
Here is the link to register: