Free for Members, $25 for Non-members
Event will be on Zoom.
Saturday, 4/16/2022, 9am-11am.
Zoom room will open at 8:45am.
Karmen Berentsen will host a breakout for extended Q&A’s.
Self-Publishing Q&A will be hosted by CIPA President Veronica Yager, of YellowStudios Book Publishing Services.
Members, you must be signed in to register for free below.
Join Karmen Berentsen, author of the memoir Learning to Fly; on Saturday April 16th as she shares her experience on the path toward becoming an Amazon Best Seller. Learn the “secret sauce” of Amazon algorithms and gain access to additional resources.
After cutting her teeth in the technology industry where she founded and sold companies, Karmen combined her business experience and lifelong love of fashion to become the owner and CEO of A Line Boutique. Her personal mission is to empower women and make them feel seen, confident, and beautiful. Learning to Fly was launched on Amazon in late October 2021 and quickly gained recognition as a #1 New Release.
- You must pre-register by 4pm on Friday, the afternoon before the meeting date. (Free to members, non-members $25.)
- The Zoom will be emailed to all attendees by 5pm the evening before the event.
- Meeting opens at 8:45am MDT for networking.
- Meeting begins at 9am and ends around 11am.
- Contact Cheryl with any questions: [email protected]
Important Note: Please be sure your Zoom software is the latest version. You can do this by clicking here for the download center. Once you hit enter your Zoom should update to version 5.3.2