Finding and Capitalizing on Publicity For Newer Authors
Free for Members, $25 for Non-members
Event will be on Zoom.
Saturday, 3/19/2022, 9am-11am.
Zoom room will open at 8:45am.
Roundtable breakout sessions will be announced soon!
Members, you must be signed in to register for free below.
Finding And Capitalizing On Publicity For Newer Authors
Research Fundamentals: Best Practices to find your ideal audience through Radio, TV, Podcasts and Events
- Getting More Yes’s: How to connect with organizations in a way that will lead to you getting the go ahead once you’ve found an opportunity.
- Crafting Effective Hooks: The fundamentals to getting more response from your outreach.
Brett Hilker is an author, entrepreneur, and business coach at Self Publishing School. He has helped hundreds of authors scale their brands and platforms from blank pages to full time incomes and beyond. He has a passion for helping craft and realize the fullest potential in aspiring writers, and when he isn’t playing guitar or fixing vintage cars, you can find him skiing down a mountain close to his home in Edmonton, Canada.
- You must pre-register by 4pm on Friday, the afternoon before the meeting date. (Free to members, non-members $25.)
- The Zoom will be emailed to all attendees by 5pm the evening before the event.
- Meeting opens at 8:45am MDT for networking.
- Meeting begins at 9am and ends around 11am.
- Contact Cheryl with any questions: [email protected]
Important Note: Please be sure your Zoom software is the latest version. You can do this by clicking here for the download center. Once you hit enter your Zoom should update to version 5.3.2