Saturday, September 21, 2019: Welcome back to CIPA’s first meeting of the 2019-2020 season!
Independent Publishing Beginner to Best-Seller: What’s Next for YOU?
Where the indie authors and publishers wear so many hats, it becomes more challenging to keep up with the fast track of our industry. We struggle with overwhelming priorities and question how to withstand and push through the obstacles in this fiercely competitive world of independent publishing. How do we get more big picture strategy…?
• Are you stuck in idea-mode?
• Wondering how much to spend and when?
• Want something better for your book – faster?
Join us in our Season Opener as multi-award winning, executive strategist Dr. Ingrid Pyka shares her independent publishing success tools. Authors, service providers, and, publishers – create and fine-tune your most effective launch to the next level. Find the best return on investment (ROI) for your money, your time, and, your book. Bring your overall vision into focus and stay on track with your goals with this interactive program. Your book deserves success. YOU deserve even bigger success.
This is the first CIPA Member meeting for the 2019-2020 season and we would love to see you there!
September 2019 Signature Special CIPA EVVY™ Award Edition
CIPA EVVY™ Banquet Special Edition:
- Keynote Speaker – Mark Hardcastle
- 2019 Presidents Award – Congratulations to Dr. Patricia Ross!
- Lois Hjemstead – I’m Sunned – and Thrilled blog post
- 2019 CIPA EVVY™ Award Winners – see the complete list for 2019
- CIPA EVVY™ Award Sponsors – CIPA ELF and Total Printing Systems
- EVVY Banquet Photos – A collection of award winners receiving their awards
- EVVY Stickers – Order link
- What Are the CIPA EVVYs™? – Brief description of the EVVYs
- Mountains and Plains Independent Booksellers Association FallCon 2019 – Great opportunity for CIPA members
Do you want to Submit a Piece for a Future Edition of the CIPA Signature?
Visit our Submissions page for more details and the form to send us your news or article!
The views expressed herein are not those of Colorado Independent Publishers Association, its officers or directors. They are solely and completely those of the author. The Colorado Independent Publishers Association will not be held liable for any legal action resulting from information published in this newsletter, and the organization’s insurance will not cover any such action.