January 2019 Signature Contents
This Saturday, January 19, 2019: Speaking Without Freaking. For our first membership meeting of 2019, we are fortunate to welcome Liz Duckworth in her presentation entitled Speaking Without Freaking. This interactive, participatory workshop focuses on both internal (mental and emotional) and external (physical) aspects of successful public speaking. Learn how to improve your talks and presentations and discover how stage fright can work for you in speaking about your book. Please join us for this lively session on Saturday, January 19th!
A note from Bob Schram, CIPA’s president
Farewell to Our Beloved CIPA Administrator
CIPA Member News:
- Leslie Thompson and Pam Feely will be speaking at the…
- Audiobook narrator Cindy Piller has three new releases.
- Senior author, editor and self-publisher completes 10th book, GYPSY GIRL: The Gifts.
- D.X. Varos, Ltd is pleased to announce the release of the The Heiress of Egypt…
- BookCrafters recently completed a new cookbook for Chef…
- Award winning author Sunny Weber’s second non-fiction book, City Dog Walking…
- Waterwight Breathe: Book III of the Waterwight Series is available for Kindle pre-order!
Want to Submit a Piece for a Future Edition of the CIPA Signature?
Visit our Submissions page for more details and the form to send us your news or article!
The views expressed herein are not those of Colorado Independent Publishers Association, its officers or directors. They are solely and completely those of the author. The Colorado Independent Publishers Association will not be held liable for any legal action resulting from information published in this newsletter, and the organization’s insurance will not cover any such action.