December 2018 Signature Contents
For our first membership meeting of 2019, we are fortunate to welcome Liz Duckworth in her presentation entitled Speaking Without Freaking. This interactive, participatory workshop focuses on both internal (mental and emotional) and external (physical) aspects of successful public speaking. Learn how to improve your talks and presentations and discover how stage fright can work for you in speaking about your book. Please join us for this lively session on Saturday, January 19th.
A note from Bob Schram, CIPA’s president
CIPA Member News:
- Jim Ringel’s 49 Buddhas just picked up two honors in the 2018 Best Book Awards sponsored by American Book Fest.
- Be the Go-to Guru: Get the Spotlight You and Your Book Deserve NOW, Imagine a world where you’re top dog, the go-to guru, foremost expert in your field.
- D. X. Varos, Ltd. Signs Felicia Watson We are pleased to announce the signing of Felicia Watson and her new science fiction novel, We Have met the Enemy, scheduled for release in April 2019.
- Book Launch: My Mother, The Gorilla, there are a lot of serious books out there.
- Teresa Funke’s children’s novel, “War on a Sunday Morning,” was recently awarded an Honorable Mention in the Writer’s Digest Self-Published Book Awards.
- Writer’s Retreat Opening
Want to Submit a Piece for a Future Edition of the CIPA Signature?
Visit our Submissions page for more details and the form to send us your news or article!
The views expressed herein are not those of Colorado Independent Publishers Association, its officers or directors. They are solely and completely those of the author. The Colorado Independent Publishers Association will not be held liable for any legal action resulting from information published in this newsletter, and the organization’s insurance will not cover any such action.