This Saturday, December 16, 2017: CIPA’s Annual Holiday Party from 4pm – 7pm at the Bell Flatirons Community Center in Superior near the Flatirons Shopping Mall off of Hwy 36. The address is 2200 S. Tyler Dr., Superior, CO 80027. The CIPA Holiday Party is sponsored by the CIPA ELF (Education and Literacy Foundation)
– Please RSVP here. RSVP is required.
December 2017 Signature Contents
CIPA Organization Announcements:
CIPA Member Benefits:
- This Saturday, December 16, 2017 – CIPA’s Annual Holiday Party
- CIPA Member News
- Dr. Ruth Anderson, award-winning author of One Love: Divine Healing at Open Clinic is a contributing author of Chicken Soup for the Soul’s latest compilation of heart-warming stories…
- Looking for an easy holiday gift?
- CIPA member author Craig Kaley has released his first book in a new book series, Money Athletics: Your Game Plan to a Financially Fit Tween…
- CIPA award-winning author, Gina Meagher releases her second book, The Nitty-Gritty of Managing Diabetes: Personalizing Your Approach through Determination, Perseverance & Balance…
- Rooster is a humorous story, suitable for 8-12 year olds, covering one year in the lives of two twelve year old boys who live in rural foothills...
- The Imagine Project: Empowering Kids to Rise Above Drama, Trauma, and Stress officially launched on November 1st!
- HILL’S GOLD, a historical fiction set in Colorado during the 1860s, was published December 8...
- We all know Barbra, the star, but how well do we know Barbra, the woman?
- I am pleased to announce the publication of a new genre this year: The 2018 Calendar Girls of Leadville calendar!
Want to Submit a Piece for a Future Edition of the CIPA Signature?
Visit our Submissions page for more details and the form to send us your news or article!
The views expressed herein are not those of Colorado Independent Publishers Association, its officers or directors. They are solely and completely those of the author. The Colorado Independent Publishers Association will not be held liable for any legal action resulting from information published in this newsletter, and the organization’s insurance will not cover any such action.