This Saturday, get the 411 about Copyright and How to Protect Your Writing and Yourself – Online and Off
As a writer, illustrator, social networker, editor, or publisher – copyright infringement is real!
- What protects you from someone else making money from your hard work?
- How do you know what is safe to use in your publications?
- Even a seemingly harmless Facebook post can get you into trouble.
May 2016 Signature Contents
CIPA Member Benefits:
- THIS SATURDAY-Last day to submit your book into the CIPA EVVY Awards! Submit your book here.
- CIPA Recorded Events
- Associate Members with CIPA – Do you need to edit your Services Directory Listing?
CIPA Member News:
- Lorell Frysh Takes Readers Through a Spiritual Journey – Jewels in Net of the Gods takes the reader on a journey from prehistoric Africa to ancient Egypt, from Morocco to the caves of Jerusalem, Moghul India to Medieval France, New Mexico to the Resistance in WWII as we explore the stories of two souls, and two intertwined destinies…[READ MORE]
Want to Submit a Piece for a Future Edition of the CIPA Signature?
Visit our Submissions page for more details and the form to send us your news or article!